PENGARUH KINERJA MALL PELAYANAN PUBLIK (MPP) TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN PEMERINTAH KABUPATEN TULANG BAWANG

Nika Mareta Ramadani, Budhi Waskito, Agustuti Handayani

Abstract


The problem formulation in this research is, (1) How the performance of the Mall Public Service  in the government of Tulang Bawang regency. (2) How is the quality of service in Tulang Bawang Regency government. (3) How big the performance of public service Mall  is to the quality of government services of Tulang Bawang District. This research uses the explanatory method of survey, by analyzing the effect of performance variables of public service Mall  as a free variable (independent variable) to the quality of service as a dependent variable. Researchers use a research approach in accordance with the objectives that you want to achieve namely in addition to describing and describing empirical facts found in the field, will also perform inferential analysis between free variables and bound variables. The results of the research is the performance of Mall Public Service  on the government of Tulang Bawang District has been running, but not optimal, it is because it has not been supported by the educational level of apparatus that has not been done, quality service Mall service Public  at Tulang Bawang Regency Government, indicating that the variable quality service Mall public service  has not been implemented as expected. Performance effect of public service Mall  on the quality of government services of Tulang Bawang Regency, according to the results showed that the performance of the public Service Mall  has a strong enough relationship of 64.2 percent against Quality of service, while the rest, 35.8 percent influenced by other factors that the author has not researched, thereby that the results of the study showed the significant influence of the performance of Mall Public Service (MPP) on quality Service on quality of service at the public Service Mall  of Tulang Bawang Regency.


Keywords


performance, Mall service, quality service

Full Text:

PDF

References


Dwiyanto, Agus. 2006. Penilaian Kinerja Organisasi Publik. Yogyakarta: Fisipol Universitas Gadjah Mada.

Kotler, P. dan Paul N. Bloom. 2007. Teknik dan Strategi Memasarkan Jasa Profesional. Cetakan Pertama. Alih Bahasa Wilhelmus W. Bauwat.

Sedarmayanti, 2010., Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja, Ilham Jaya Bandung.

Setiawan, R., Esti, M., & Sidorov, V.V. (2020). Islam and Politics in Indonesia. RUDN Journal of Political Science, 22 (4), 731–740. https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-1438-2020-22-4-731-740

Setiawan, R., & Melinda, E. (2020). Optimization of the Implementation of Village Government in Indonesia. RUDN Journal of Public Administration. Vol 7 (4).

Setiawan, R. (2017). Partisipasi Publik Dalam Program Bantuan Listrik Pedesaan Masyarakat Kabupaten Mesuji. Jurnal e-JKPP. Vol. 3 (3).

Setiawan, R. (2019). Evolution of Tatarstan’s Local Self-Governments and Challenges They Face. 'ADALAH. Vol 3 (5).

Setiawan, R., Abdurahman, A., Pertiwi, P. G., & Saputri, S. (2020). Reaksi Perekonomian Rusia Ditengah Pandemi Covid-19. ‘Adalah, Vol. 4 (1).

Setiawan, R. (2016). Peranan Etika Aparatur Sipil Negara Dalam Pelayanan Publik Pada Dinas Kependudukan Dan Catatan Sipil (Disdukcapil) Kota Bandar Lampung. Jurnal e-JKPP. Vol. 2 (2).

Setiawan, R., Sulthan, M. F., Abdurrahman, A. (2020). Government Policy in Public Services in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. Jurnal Cita Hukum. Vol. 8 (3).

Setiawan, R., Pertiwi, G.P., Faizah, S.I.N. (2020). Ethnocultural Problems and Policies in The Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. Jurnal Socius: Journal of Sociology Research and Education. Vol. 7 (2).

Setiawan, R., Faizah, S.I.N., Pertiwi, G.P. (2020). Manajemen Sistem Registrasi Penduduk Asing Melalui Elektronik Digital di Rusia. EXPERT: Jurnal Manajemen Sistem Informasi dan Teknologi. Vol. 10 (2).

Y. Kusuma, & R. Setiawan, “Start-Up of Creative Industry of Additives Onggok Charcoal Additives (International Conference on Low Carbon City Design, Japan)--(Section: Energy and Environment)”, JAILCD, Asian Institute of Low Carbon Design, 255-258, 2018.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.36448/ejkpp.v6i1.1484

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 29 times
PDF - 8 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.